Gravic, Inc. is a world leader in providing innovative data collection, transformation, and distribution solutions. For over 30 years, our software product groups have produced technologically advanced solutions that improve the businesses and personal lives of our over 50,000 customers and tens of thousands of OEM end-user licensees.
Gravic is a privately-held corporation located in Malvern, PA (click here for a map), about ten miles west of Philadelphia, PA USA.
- We make a number of computer software products for data collection, transformation, and distribution uses.
- Customers for our Remark products (Remark) are in the following areas: universities and colleges, government, medicine, K-12 schools, corporations and non-profits.
- Customers for our Shadowbase products (Shadowbase) include the data centers of brokerages, travel agencies, stock exchanges, electric utilities and telcos.
- 2012 is our 33rd Anniversary - Click here to read a message from our President and CEO
Gravic Product Lines
Additional Gravic information
- Learn about our innovation center, Gravic Labs
- Learn how we are Improving Society Through Innovation
- Learn about our core purpose and values, The Gravic Way
- View a listing of our management team
- Read our Business Continuity Statement
For many years, we operated under the names of our three predecessor companies:
ITI, Inc. started in 1979 as a computer service bureau. In 1984, we introduced our first database replication solution.
Compucon Services Corporation started in 1980 as a turnkey custom software development shop.
Principia Products, Inc. started in 1991 as a provider of innovative imaging solutions.
In 2001, we renamed Principia Products, Inc. to Gravic, Inc. and began a merger of the other entities. We completed the merger in 2003 and now all product groups are run by common management.