Improving Society Through Innovation® in Action
Gravic's innovative products and services benefit society directly by delivering value and expected results. Please click here to see the set of values that guide us in how we do business in pursuit of our core purpose. Additionally, we allocate a portion of our profits to outside efforts. To further Gravic, Inc.'s purpose of improving society through innovation, we are continuously finding and acting on ways where we can make a difference in the world. Take a look at some of our recent efforts:
- Susan G. Komen Foundation: Gravic supports the Susan G. Komen Foundation for breast cancer research by participating in the annual Race for the Cure and 3-Day Walk.
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society: Gravic employees walk in the annual Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk. Thousands of people raise pledges and bring their families and friends to support the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's mission to cure leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and myeloma, and to improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
- Brandywine Conservancy: Brandywine Conservancy is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of open space and the surrounding countryside in Chester County. Gravic supports this preservation by participating in the Brandywine Conservancy’s annual Radnor-Hunt Races in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- Gravic Way Scholarship: Each year Gravic assists one or more local graduating high school seniors by awarding a scholarship(s) for a student(s) that demonstrates a commitment to Gravic’s core purpose: To Improve Society Through Innovation.
- Family Support Services: Each holiday season, Gravic employees donate over a dozen meals to local needy families through Family Support Services, a non-profit organization, which creates programs that address young children’s needs.
- Red Cross Training: Gravic seeks to foster good citizenship and stronger, safer communities by providing low or no cost CPR and First Aid Training to its employees and their families.
- Brandywine Realty Blood Drive: Each year Gravic participates in a blood drive run through Brandywine Realty.
- Other Donations Given to: American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, ALS Association, National Childhood Cancer Foundation, Epilepsy Foundation of America, Samaritan's Purse and Operation Christmas Child, Team Laneybug Foundation, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Texas Children's Hospital, and Mount Gilead Camp and Conference Center.