New version available! Check out the enhancements page to see what's new for Remark Office OMR 2014.
- Personal computer with 1 GHz or faster processor
- Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems: Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2 (Note: SP stands for “Service Pack”)
- Remark Office OMR will run on a Windows Server operating system if you use it like a desktop system, but please note the software is not a client/server application and is not supported in a virtual or server-based environment
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB free fixed disk space
- CD-ROM drive (for installation purposes)
- Screen/monitor resolution of 1024x768 or higher and at least 32-bit color
- Mouse or other pointing device
- Supported scanner (recommended)
- Windows-supported printer (optional)
- Internet connection recommended for initial software activation (optional)
- PDF viewer required to view installed documentation (optional)
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or greater can be used for email functionality; if not present an internal Remark Office OMR email client (using your SMTP server) may be used (optional)
- Quick and easy test grading. Using Quick Grade, simply scan the answer key with the test answer sheets, click a button and reports are produced.
- Sophisticated test grading. Use the Advanced Grade option to step through the process of setting up an answer key (including allowing multiple correct answers), selecting a grade scale, entering question points, adding learning objectives to measure against mandated standards, setting benchmark scores for comparison against established benchmarks and other grading information for your test.
- Multiple test versions. Grade multiple versions of a test with multiple answers keys.
- Support for rubrics: Rubric field type to provide better support for rubric style questions.
- Partial credit questions: Support for awarding partial credit for test questions.
- Scaled scores. The Advanced Grade option supports "scaling" a score, whereby you look up grades in an external table (based on total score, percent score or percentile) and then apply the scaled score from the external file. Provides for customizable grading.
- Achievement by demographic. Reports are available to compare achievement across various demographic groups of students.
- Easily generate a variety of reports including: Student Grade Report, Student Statistics Report, Comparative Grade Report, Class Frequency Distribution, Test Statistics Report, Student Response Report, Condensed Test Report, Demographic Grade Report, Item Analysis Report, Response Similarities Report, Changed Responses Report and Student Achievement Report.
- Statistics Calculated:
- For each item Remark Quick Stats calculates: Mean, Variance, Standard Deviation, Standard Error, Min, Max, Range, Median, Skewness, Kurtosis, T-Value, Percentiles, Confidence Intervals, P-values, Point Biserial Correlation.
- For each answer choice Remark Quick Stats calculates: Frequencies, Percentages, Point Biserial.
- For each student Remark Quick Stats calculates: Total score, Raw score, Grade, Dev. IQ, Number correct, incorrect, unanswered.
- For the test Remark Office OMR calculates: Number of graded tests and items, Max, Min, Median, Range, Percentile scores, Mean, Variance, Standard Deviation, Confidence Intervals (1,5,95,99%), KR 20, KR21, Coefficient (Cronbach) Alpha.
- Quick and easy tabulation. Using Quick Survey, quickly generate standard reports in one click.
- Customizable reporting. Use Advanced Survey to customize the survey analysis process, including creating groups of like questions to compare means and measure against established benchmarks as well as weight importance of questions.
- Data comparisons. Compare survey responses across subsets of data.
- Filtering data. Automatically filter data on specific criteria and produce reports based on the filters (e.g., if evaluating a conference, breaking reports down by session).
- Handwritten comments. A Response Report displays all of the handwritten comments on one easy to read report.
- Easily generate a variety of reports including: Item Analysis Report, Item Statistics Report, Crosstabulation Report, Comparative Item Report, Question Mean Report, Analysis Group Report, Response Reports and Integrated Item Analysis Report. View report examples.
- Statistics Calculated:
- For each item Remark Quick Stats calculates: Mean, Variance, Standard Deviation, Standard Error, Min, Max, Range, Median, Skewness, Kurtosis, T-Value, Percentiles, Confidence Intervals
- For each answer choice Remark Quick Stats calculates: Frequencies, Percentages, Valid Percent
Remark Office OMR includes Remark Quick Stats®, a built-in analysis and reporting package that is used to grade tests or tabulate survey style forms. With the click of a button, the software provides many standard reports. Reports are customizable in terms of information displayed, colors, fonts and graphics. All reports can be exported to various formats, including PDF, and emailed in order to get information into your constituents’ hands quickly and efficiently. Decisions based on your important data can be made immediately. View Test Grading Reports or Survey Analysis Reports.
- Export options. Save data internally or export to 35+ formats.
- Formats include:
- Scanners. Scan forms right into the Remark software with a TWAIN compliant scanner or multi-function device with scanning. Data is produced instantaneously.
- Multi-function devices. Use a multi-function device (scanner, printer, copier, fax) on your network to produce images (TIFF, PCX, JPG, PDF) and process the images in Remark Office OMR. Makes image acquisition available from virtually any device.
- Easily add items to your data when processing forms: Ability to add a default fill item to your data when scanning and importing images (e.g., a course identifier, session identifier, location, etc.).
- Exceptional form recognition. Proven, patented OMR technology reads real world forms with erasures, crossed out marks, skewing, etc.
- Automatic form identification. Eliminate pre-sorting of forms with automatic form, page and respondent identification features.
- Capturing handwriting. Capture handwriting as image snapshots and review in a single report. Or code handwritten comments into themes.
- Speech recognition: Simplify entering in qualitative data by using your microphone or headset with our new speech recognition engine for entering hand written comments or correcting exceptions
- Easy data clean up. Use the simple exception correction facility to view problems on-screen and make changes. No need to go back to the paper forms.
- Change Logs. Tracks changes made to data files for the utmost in security.
- Email. Email data directly to constituents as soon as it is collected.
- Use your own forms. Works with forms you design in any word processor or form designer. No need to purchase expensive preprinted forms.
- Automatically recognizes machine printed text with Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Form duplication. Print or photocopy your forms in-house, saving you time and money.
- Multipage form support. Processes multi-page and double-sided forms.
- No special papers or writing instruments. No need for corner marks or any other special marks on forms. Respondents can use pen, pencil… even marker!
- Mark, barcode and text support. Place optical marks (bubbles), barcodes or computer-generated text (OCR) on your forms to capture virtually any type of information (multiple choice questions, demographics, etc.).
|Purchase a copy of Remark Office OMR|
|Download a FREE DEMO of Remark Office OMR|
|Sign up for a LIVE DEMO of Remark Office OMR|
|Watch a brief video introduction to Remark Office OMR 2014|
|New features in Remark Office OMR 2014|
|Not sure which product is right for you? Click here to let us help you choose.|
|Contact Us if you require additional assistance|