|Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact|
|I want to send my Remark Office OMR data file to someone else to review for exception cases. Can I do this?|
Remark Office OMR Version 7/8:
The Remark Office Archive format saves the form template, data file and stored images in one zipped file. By having all items stored together, the information becomes portable. For example, this feature is useful if you own and use multiple copies of the software. One person can scan forms on one system and then save the data to the Remark Office Archive Format. Another person can then open that Remark Office Archive file, which will provide the form template, data file and stored images, and run Review Exceptions to clean the data. This process makes sharing the workload easier.
Note: Please read the license agreement carefully before installing Remark Office OMR on multiple computers. Licensing is computer-based, meaning that one copy of the software may only be installed on one computer.
To save data to the Remark Office Archive format:
1. Select the File menu and then click Save Data As. The Save Data window opens, allowing you to choose a file name, a file type, the directory in which you would like the file saved.
2. Select the desired directory location using the Look in drop down box.
3. Enter a name in the box titled File name.
4. Select the Remark Office Archive (*.ROA) format in the box titled Save as type.
5. If desired, mark the checkbox for Delete original images after archiving to delete the original images that are stored during form scanning. These images are included in the archive format in case you need to access them at a later point.
6. Click the OK button to save the file.
To open a saved Remark Office Archive file:
1. In the
2. Set the Files of type to All Data Files or Remark Office Archive.
3. Highlight the ROA file you wish to open and then click the OK button.
4. A Browse for Folder window will appear. Use this window to select a location in which to unzip the files associated with this form template (form template, data and stored images). We suggest putting them in a folder based on the form template name so that you can easily associate the files with the right form.
5. Click the OK button once you have selected a folder.
The files will automatically be unzipped to the location specified. The template and data will load normally into the template grid. All associated image files will then be available so that you can click in a cell and view the corresponding image or use Review Exceptions to clean the data.
|No visitor comments posted. Post a comment|
|No attachments were found.|
Powered by ActiveKB Knowledgebase Software