|Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact|
|I want to name my reports individually in Remark Quick Stats, but I can only get into the General Preferences that names all reports the same. What can I do?|
To name reports:
1. When in Remark Quick Stats, go to Tools / Report Properties.
2. When the properties box opens note that at the top each report is listed. To the right you will see an arrow that drops down a list of reports so that you can select a specific report to modify.
3. Select a report to modify.
4. In the Report Header Options section, go to Custom Report Title and change the report name to one that suits your needs.
5. Repeat the steps above for each report you wish to change.
6. Click the OK button to save the new default report names
The next time you run these reports in Remark Quick Stats, your reports will have the new names specified.
Tip: While you are in the report properties for each report, check to see if there are any other settings that you would like to set as defaults.
|No visitor comments posted. Post a comment|
|No attachments were found.|
Powered by ActiveKB Knowledgebase Software