|Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact|
|How can I automatically run reports using Remark Office OMR Quick Stats?|
In Remark Quick Stats you have the ability to create, print and/or export multiple reports at one time. This can make running multiple reports much faster and easier. The reports can all be merged together with identifying information on them (e.g., so you know which page belongs to which instructor), or you can have a separate report per instructor. This feature is called the Report Batch Wizard. (The Report Batch Wizard allows you to export PDF, HTML, Excel, TIF, Text and RTF reports only.)
1. Open Remark Quick Stats.
2. In the Remark Quick Stats window, select the Tools menu and then click Report Batch Wizard. Alternatively, in the Task Pane, select Build Report Batch. If you have already created a report batch file, you can select Open Report Batch from the Task Pane.
3. Mark the checkbox for Auto Filter Reports.
4. In the Filter by drop-down list, choose the region from your form template (data set) to use for the filter. Any time a new value in this region is encountered a new report will be generated.
5. If desired, choose up to two more regions on which to filter the data.
6. Click the Next button to continue.
7. Choose the reports you wish to run for each filter. Double click a report to select it, or use the Add button to move it to the Selected Reports box. Note: If you choose a report that requires user input (e.g., a respondent report where you have to tell the software which field to use for the report), you will be prompted one time during report generation.
8. Click the Next button to continue.
9. If you wish to print the reports, mark the Print Report checkbox. Choose and configure your printer using the Properties button. You may also choose the number of copies to print and whether to display the printer setup dialog before each separate report (e.g., if you want to turn duplex printing on for some reports but not others).
10. Click the Next button to continue.
11. If you wish to view the reports when completed, mark the checkbox for Display Reports.
12. If you wish to export the reports to the PDF, HTML, Excel, TIF, Text or RTF format, mark the checkbox for Export Reports.
13. In the Export format drop-down list, choose the desired format. Click the ellipsis to choose a location and name for the exported file. See the Remark Quick Stats user's guide for more specific details about each supported file format.
14. If desired, mark the checkbox for Merge all selected reports. If the reports are merged, one file will be created with the filtered reports. If the files are not merged, each report will be created in a separate folder designated by the region name. For example, if you were processing course evaluations as described previously and did not merge the reports, each instructor would have a folder named after them and their reports would be saved in that folder.
15. Click the Finish button to run the reports.
16. You will be asked if you would like to save the Report Batch Wizard configuration for future use. Click Yes to save the file.
17. Provide a location and file name for the file and then click the Save button.
18. The actions you selected in the Report Batch Wizard will begin to run. You will receive a message when all actions are completed.
Note: If you want to only print or save multiple reports in one step (not filter data), use the instructions above, but skip the step for auto filtering data.
|No visitor comments posted. Post a comment|
|No attachments were found.|
Powered by ActiveKB Knowledgebase Software