|Knowledgebase Home | Glossary | Favorites | Contact|
|Can I import learning objectives into the Grade Wizard?|
Yes. Learning Objectives can be imported from a database or spreadsheet format into the Grade Wizard. This can be very helpful and save a lot of time. You may select the objectives you wish to use from a list upon import.
How to import Learning Objectives:
1. Begin a new Grade Wizard session and indicate that you are using learning objectives by checking the box for This test contains one or more learning objectives, then continue as usual until you reach the Learning Objectives window.
2. This screen allows you to specify learning objectives. Click the Import button to import the names of the learning objectives.
3. The Open Data window appears and allows you to specify the type of database in which your objectives reside (Excel, Access, etc.).
4. Once you have selected the database type, browse to your database location on your system or network and click OK to open the file.
5. In the Import Objectives window select the Learning Objectives you want to apply by either checking appropriate boxes or use the Select All button and then OK to import all the objectives. The learning objectives are imported and will now be listed in the Learning objectives box.
6. You may assign exam questions to each of the objectives by first highlighting the Learning Objective and then selecting the questions that apply to the selected learning objective in the Available questions column. Double click questions or highlight them and then click the double arrow to move them to the Learning objectives box.
If desired, apply a benchmark score to each learning objective under Define Benchmark Value. This score indicates the percent score students must achieve in order to master the particular learning objective.
|No visitor comments posted. Post a comment|
|No attachments were found.|
Powered by ActiveKB Knowledgebase Software