|Search Results for ""files of type:""
There were 143 questions found for your query:
(Page 2 of 8)
- Can I save data to the Excel or Access 2007 or 2010 format?
Yes, here is a breakdown of which products can save to Office 2010 formats:
Remark Classic OMR 4: You may open or save data to the Access and Excel 2007-2010 formats.
Remark Office OMR 7: ...
- Is there any way to know if my numeric data are going to be converted to textual data when exported?
Yes. In Remark Office OMR version 7 and above, the software will now warn you when conditions in the data force a data conversion. This will allow you to make the changes needed prior to data sa ...
- Error 2001
An Error #2001 typically occurs if you are trying to read a certain version of PDF images with Remark Office OMR 6 or 7. The details are:Error Description:The graphics file that you selected is ...
- Why does my Remark Web Survey data have the question number in it when I download from a web browser (e.g., Q=0001)?
When you download your data from Internet Explorer and open it in Remark Web Survey, you might see the question number in the file like this: Q=0001. The reason this happens is that the fil ...
- What is Server Mode?
Server Mode provides an automated way to run Remark Office OMR in the background. You can have the software automatically poll the scanner for pages or a directory on your computer for image fil ...
- How can I view Remark Web Survey 3 Help files in Windows Vista?
Remark Web Survey 3 was not written for the Vista operating system. Windows Vista does not support the 32-bit WinHelp format, which is what is used in Remark Web Survey 3.0.4  ...
- Can I link OMR regions (questions) that are on different form pages?
You cannot link questions together that are on different pages of your form. We recommend placing all of the answer choices to a given question on the same page. If you already have a form that is ...
- Is there a way to rename my prescanned image files as I process them?
A Name Builder that allows you to rename prescanned images as they are processed is included the Read Wizard in Remark Office OMR version 7 and above. When used, this feature will display a ...
- I can't find where to save image names when saving data in Remark Office OMR. Where do I select this option?
Beginning with Remark Office OMR version 7, the location in which to make a Save image names selection has been moved to the Advanced data saving options in the Save as windo ...
- Are there any characters that I cannot type into my HTML Display or Labels?
The characters , + ' ( ) = cannot be entered into a question's label in a Remark Web Survey web form. If you type these characters into your question's HTML display, they will a ...
- Viewing the Change logs in Remark Office OMR and Remark Classic OMR
As changes are made in the Remark Data Center, they can optionally be logged, allowing you to see what changes were made and who made them. Logging is turned on and off in the Remark Office OMR/ ...
- Can I use Spell Check on my web form?
Yes, Remark Web Survey includes a spell check feature that includes customized dictionaries in multiple languages. The spell check will ...
- Why aren't my Code 3 of 9 barcodes being recognized?
Beginning with Remark Office OMR version 7, we have improved the barcode recognition to support more barcode types, including 2D, however this improved recognition includes requiring ...
- Can I use my older Remark Web Survey forms in Remark Web Survey 5?
Remark Web Survey version 5 will convert version 3 and 4 Remark Web Survey web forms (.rws to .rwsx) automatically. When an earlier Remark Web Survey file is converted to the new ...
- How can I export data to SPSS?
After collecting your data in Remark Office OMR or in Remark Web Survey, simply save the data to the SPSS (*.SAV) file format by using the following procedure. Note that there are two versions of ...
- Recognition Settings in Remark Office OMR 8
In Remark Office OMR version 8, Recognition Settings are broken into two parts: Recognition and Image Pre-processing. The Recognition settings apply throughout the software whether you are ...
- What are the Grade Wizard Answer Key Utility and Generic Answer Keys?
The Grade Wizard has been broken out into its own utility (the Grade Wizard Answer Key Utility), which can be accessed without launching the entire Remark application. This means you can setup a ...
- I want to export my Image Fields to Access, but I don't want to hand enter data. What is the best way to do this?
If you have Image Fields on your form and want to save the data to the Access format, you can create the Image Fields using the Image Clip property. The Image Field will then generate an image o ...
- How do I make a drop-down single question a required question in Remark Web Survey?
It is possible to make a Drop-down Single list type question a required question in Remark Web Survey 5 and later. Here is what to do:1. Create a drop-down type question by selecting D ...
- I installed the Remark software but when I run the analysis I do not see the reports in Remark Quick Stats. What can I do?
There is a chance that your Remark Quick Stats module is looking in the wrong directory for the reports. To correct this issue do the following:1. Open your Remark software to the Data ...
(Page 2 of 8)