|Search Results for ""files of type:""
There were 143 questions found for your query:
(Page 3 of 8)
- How do I install Remark Web Survey on a Windows based web server?
We recommend that you have the assistance of a web administrator with root access to the server. Also,there are detailed installation instructions in the user's guide for each type of Windows/II ...
- Why isn't my Code 11 barcode recognized by Remark Office OMR?
Barcode requirements vary from type to type. The Code 11 barcode needs to be printed onto your form using the highest possible resolution. In our testing we used 1200 dpi resolution from ou ...
- Installing the Remark Web Survey Server Component in IIS 7.5
Installing Remark Web Survey 5 with IIS 7.5
Create the Web Server Scripts Folder
1. Create a folder to hold the Remark Web Survey scripts in the C:\Inetpub folder on the web server. Thi ...
- Can I save and reuse Remark Web Survey email templates?
In Remark Web Survey 5 you can create email templates to be reused for commonly used web forms (*Professional Version Only*).
You can create and save email templates to save time if you s ...
- Can Remark Classic OMR recognize type written text (OCR) or handwriting (ICR)?
No. Remark Classic OMR works with pre-printed forms that contain optical marks (OMR regions) and barcodes. This type of form processing uses the timing marks on the forms to tell ...
- When upgrading from Remark Web Survey 5.x to version 5.2, will I need to update the scripts on my web server?
Yes, you will need to put the version 5.2 scripts on your web server. If you are upgrading from Remark Web Survey 5.0 or 5.1 to version 5.2
you are also required to publish any live forms with t ...
- What types of barcodes can be recognized by Remark Office OMR?
Additional barcode functionality was added in Remark Office OMR version 7 and above so that the software reads many 1D and 2D barcode types. The software recognizes ...
- I have several questions that almost always are left unmarked by my respondents. Is there any way to tell Remark Office OMR to ignore Blank responses to these items?
Yes, it is possible to set up your form template so that the software knows that Blanks are acceptable for certain questions. This might be appropriate for certain questions where a large ...
- I need to know the best way to format a table in Remark Web Survey. What are the best steps to follow?
Remark Web Survey allows you to elect to use tables for questions that share the same scale. When you have questions of this type, you may wish to place them in a table format instead of one by on ...
- Does Remark Classic OMR support a Sekonic 1800 scanner?
Beginning with Remark Classic OMR version 3.0.5, the Sekonic 1800 scanner is supported.
To install a Sekonic 1800 scanner with Remark Classic OMR:
1. Insert the Sekon ...
- How do I use the Batch Header feature?
The Remark Office OMR Data Center includes a batch processing feature that allows you to process batch header forms along with your regular forms. Batch header forms can provide further inf ...
- Can I name my image files based on data collected from my form?
In Remark Office OMR version 7 and above, a Name Builder has been added to the Read Wizard that can be used to create dynamic image names and paths (folder names) based on data output from ...
- Why doesn't Remark Office OMR recognize my Code 39 barcode correctly?
The Code 39 barcode specification mandates that a beginning asterisk (*) and ending character asterisk (*) are used as the first and last characters of barcode text. For example, if you wanted t ...
- What is the .roa file format and how is it used?
Remark Office OMR Version 7/8:
The Remark Office Archive File Format is proprietary to the Remark Office OMR software and, therefore, can only be used in Remark Office OMR. This feature is usef ...
- What type of optical mark (bubble or checkbox) should I choose when creating my Remark Office OMR compatible forms?
Remark Office OMR is extremely flexible in the form types and mark types it accepts; however, there are a few guidelines that, if followed, will help you to maximize recognition accuracy and min ...
- New Features in Remark Classic OMR 4 Data Center
Remark Classic OMR 4 has many new features. The following list provides an overview of what is new in this version. Please see the specific sections of the User's Guide corresponding to the listed ...
- How can I drop out colored lines and text using Remark Office OMR?
In Remark Office OMR versions 6 and above it is possible to improve the recognition of some forms where elements such as lines, shading, logos or text are too close to the omr marks. If the elem ...
- How do I set up a region for a barcode containing delimited data in Remark Office OMR?
In Remark Office OMR version 7 and above, it is possible to use barcodes containing multiple pieces of data; these are called delimited barcodes. When outputting more than one piece of data, the ...
- What are the system requirements for Remark Classic OMR and Remark Office OMR?
The minimum requirements for both Remark Classic OMR and Remark Office OMR are:
Personal computer with 1 GHz or faster processor
Windows 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems: XP SP ...
- What is the Graph Viewer and how is it used?
In Remark Office OMR version 7 and above, a Graph Viewer has been added to the Data Center to display quick results of processed data as instant graphs.
The Graph Viewer is located beneat ...
(Page 3 of 8)