|Search Results for ""files of type:""
There were 143 questions found for your query:
(Page 4 of 8)
- Are the OMR Bubbles and Code 39 fonts Mac compatible?
The OMR Bubbles and Code 39 fonts are Windows True Type fonts. Therefore, they are not supported on a Macintosh system. However, please see the comment posted below for more information.
- How do I upgrade from Remark Web Survey version 5.x to version 5.2?
You must have
Remark Web Survey version 5 installed in order to be able to update to
Remark Web Survey version 5.2. It is very important that your web server
meets our minimum system r ...
- I would like each row of scanned data to have a sequential number indicating the questionnaire number that was scanned. Is there any way to do this?
For users of Remark Office OMR version 7/8:
Yes. There is a way to have the software output an incrementing number that will be in a separate column in your data set. 1. To set this u ...
- When I start Remark Web Survey it says, "This Program Has Stopped Working."
In July 2011 Microsoft released a Windows 7 security update that causes an error to appear when opening Remark software. This error states:This Program Has Stopped WorkingIf you receive this ...
- I need to create Side-by-Side Tables in Remark Web Survey. What are my options and what are the best steps to follow?
Remark Web Survey provides the ability to place two or more tables of questions side-by-side. This feature is useful when you want to ask the same set of questions for more than one purpose. For ...
- How do I migrate respondent data from the Web Server when upgrading to Remark Web Survey 5?
Prior to upgrading to Remark Web Survey 5 it is important to download, either manually (from the Admin Control Panel) or auto download (from the Designer PC) all survey data from the web se ...
- Can I save data to SQL and Oracle using Remark Office OMR or Remark Classic OMR?
In Remark Office OMR version 7 and above and Remark Classic OMR version 4 and above, you can save your data directly to SQL Server or Oracle formats without having to go through an ODB ...
- Error 1702
Error 1702 typically occurs when navigating in the template grid after scanning or opening data (e.g., when double clicking in cells). The details are:
An error occurred trying to access ...
- What should I do if I am receiving an Error #1707 when trying to read my forms or save my data?
Generally, an Error #1707 is due to a user not having access to where the images or files are being stored on the machine they are working on. If you are receiving this error, you may try o ...
- I am password protecting a survey. Can I import a list of valid passwords?
Yes. Once a Login page has been inserted into the form, access its properties and select the Password List Builder tab. Mark the checkbox for Import Passwords from Database and then choose the typ ...
- Why is the image in the image viewer in black and white even though I'm scanning in color?
You can take advantage of the color scanning capabilities of your scanner within Remark Office OMR. Please note that scanning in color may significantly slow down the scanning process. If you wo ...
- Error 2147417848
Error 2147417848 typically occurs when navigating in the template grid after scanning or opening data (e.g., when double clicking in cells). The details are:
Location: Frimage: FormloadC ...
- Can I import learning objectives into the Grade Wizard?
Yes. Learning Objectives can be imported from a database or spreadsheet format into the Grade Wizard. This can be very helpful and save a lot of time. You may select the objectives you wish ...
- Can I direct the reponses from one Remark Web Survey question to another question on a different form?
Beginning with Remark Web Survey 5.1 Professional Version, you are able to pipe information into other web forms and URLs.
You can now use an Advanced link next to the hyperlink address box, w ...
- Using OCR (Optical Character Recognition) in Remark Office OMR
Remark Office OMR includes the ability to recognize machine printed text. This means that you can pre-print information on your form and have the software recognize it. This functionality ...
- Does Remark Office OMR recognize type written text (OCR) or handwriting (ICR)?
Remark Office OMR 7 and higher supports OCR, optical character recognition. The software recognizes machine printed text. The software does not include ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition), w ...
- Can I detect duplicate entries in my processed data (e.g., if a form is scanned twice)?
In Remark Office OMR 7 and above and in Remark Classic OMR 4 and above, you can review your data to check for duplicate forms by using the Review Duplicates feature.
The Review Dupli ...
- Do the Remark products run on Windows 8?
The Remark software will run on Windows 8. However, the .NET Framework version 3.5 is required and is not typically enabled with Windows 8. Before installing your Remark software, please enable th ...
- Import Email Addresses in Remark Web Survey
Remark Web Survey version 5 and later includes an email client that you can use to send web form invitations and reminders. It includes the ability to create and save email templates and the abi ...
- How do I use Database Lookup to return multiple pieces of data from my database?
Remark Office OMR has a Database Lookup feature that can verify that recognized data from a region appear in an existing database and lookup and replace recognized data with additiona ...
(Page 4 of 8)