|Search Results for ""files of type:""
There were 143 questions found for your query:
(Page 7 of 8)
- How can I add a hyperlink to my Remark Web Survey form?
Remark Web Survey will support hyperlinks that either take the respondent to another web page, an item on the form or even to another survey. To insert a hyperlink into a form, add a label on th ...
- Error in CGI Application: The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.
You may receive the following error when publishing web forms:
Error in CGI ApplicationCGI ErrorThe specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP header ...
- Why am I getting an Error #2147217900 (Table Already Exists) when I save data using an ODBC connection and the Automation Wizard?
You may find that you can save data to a file using ODBC when you click File / Save Data As within Remark Office OMR. However, when you automate the process with Remark's Automation Wizard, the ...
- My Web Form Complete Page is supposed to direct the respondent to another page on my website, but that page is not appearing.
There could be a few reasons that form redirections are not working.1. The page specified may not exist, or the URL you have entered to redirect the respondent was not entered correctly. Open th ...
- How do I create forms to use with Form IDs?
Remark Office OMR can automatically recognize a form and match it to its template, allowing you to process various form types at once without pre-sorting the forms. Form IDs can be used with OMR ...
- Is there a way to generate my passwords within Remark Web Survey?
Password protection allows you to require respondents to enter a valid password before they can access your web form. Applying passwords to a web form is accomplished using a Login page. Passwor ...
- Can Remark Classic OMR scan Batch Header sheets?
Yes. Remark Classic OMR supports scanning batch header sheets to collect information such as teacher, class, etc. To use a batch header sheet you must create or identify an existing template for ...
- New Features in Remark Classic OMR 4 Quick Stats: General
Remark Classic OMR 4 has many new features. The following list provides an overview of what is new in this version. Please see the specific sections of the User's Guide corresponding to the list ...
- Configuring Email in Remark Classic OMR and Remark Office OMR
In Remark Classic OMR version 4 and above, and in Remark Office OMR version 8 and above, you can use Remark's built-in email client in conjunction with your SMTP server or Microsoft Outlook® t ...
- How can I take advantage of Query Parameters with my generic course evaluation?
In Remark Web Survey versions 5 and above you can use Query Parameters to specify the course or instructor for your student's course evaluations. Using Query Parameters allows you to pass h ...
- When using Remark products, is it possible to update selected fields in a database with new data? If so how?
The Database Update format allows you to update appropriate fields in an existing Access or Excel database based on the data in the data grid. This format is available in all Remark ...
- How can I automatically run reports using Remark Office OMR Quick Stats?
In Remark Quick Stats you have the ability to create, print and/or export multiple reports at one time. This can make running multiple reports much faster and easier. The reports can all b ...
- How can I put a barcode on my forms?
Remark Office OMR can read the following types of barcodes:
Code 3 of 9 (Code 39): Alphanumeric
Interleaved 2 of 5: Numeric
PDF 417: 2D, Alphanumeric
- What is qualitative response coding in Remark Office OMR and how would it be useful?
Remark Office OMR Image regions offer Qualitative Response Coding for better qualitative analysis. This feature allows you to setup codes for the responses you expect to get from your returned f ...
- How do I automatically filter reports on my data set?
In Remark Quick Stats you have the ability to auto filter your data set based on specific criteria (as well as display, print and/or export multiple reports at one time). This can mak ...
- Configuring Email in Remark Web Survey
In Remark Web Survey, emails can be used for three different functions: the built-in email client that is used to send web form invitations and reminders, submission notification e ...
- I want to take advantage of Remark Web Survey headers and footers when designing my forms. What's the best way to do this?
You may add headers and footers to your web form that can include images, text labels and lines. You may define the header and footer once, and then apply them to the desired web pages. Headers ...
- How do I use the Remark Web Survey Popup Info page?
A Popup Info page contains static information or graphics that you would like to present to your respondents to augment information appearing on the web form itself ...
- Can I embed a survey into an email message?
Although you cannot embed a survey into an email message, Remark Web Survey has an email client that allows you to send web form invitations, reminders and thank you notices to yo ...
- Can I use a graphic to represent an answer item in Remark Web Survey?
In Remark Web survey 5 and above, you can use a graphic (JPG/JPEG, GIF or PNG) as an answer item choice in the HTML Display portion of the answers (the part the respondent sees). This means that ...
(Page 7 of 8)